Our MTU is issued monthly and disseminates information about tax developments locally, within the region and beyond for the ensuing month. It tracks and analyses local and relevant international tax developments to enable readers to stay up to date with changes in the tax world. The content comprises of changes in tax and other business related laws, court decisions, announcements and interpretations that bring relevancy to the business environment. They also identify and examine all relevant publications and ZIMRA’s interpretations of these decisions as well as the institutional application of new legislation or rulings. In summary they are meant to help you:
- Identify new tax planning opportunities.
- Keep you updated with all changes in the tax world.
- Keep you aware of current ZIMRA interpretations.
- Recognise pitfalls many professionals miss.
- Minimise compliance errors and offer practical and effective tax solutions.
- A Monthly Tax Update detailing the most critical Tax Updates.
- Ability to search over 4 years of past articles.