Tax risks may arise from various sources including changes and complex tax laws and businesses may not be able to control these risks on their own. At Tax Matrix we help you minimise the negative impact these risks may have on your business by providing practical solutions in critical areas of exposure through:
• Tax and Financial Advice
• Drafting of transfer pricing policy documentation
• Estate Planning and Administration
• Application for approvals from ZIMRA of tax schemes and advance rulings.
• Performing tax and financial due diligence.
• Tax and financial planning
• Resolving taxpayers’ disputes with revenue authorities
• Representing taxpayers on tax matters.
• Conducting surveys and research on matters of tax.
We also disseminate information to keep our clients informed through:
Monthly Tax Updates
These disseminate information about tax developments locally and international to ensure our valued clients are kept abreast of changes in the tax world.
We publish a wide range of tax textbooks that are used for professional and academic purposes
A quarterly magazine published to enlighten the public on tax issues.
These are tax alerts that provide information on changes in tax legislation.